Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh dear...

Ms. Almost Seven just pointed out that I'm in an incestuous relationship with her father. Gasp!

She asked, "Mom, Uncle Kenneth is you brother right?"

To which I replied, not wanting to confuse her with the "in-law" tag, "Yyyyeeaah... sorta. Why?"

"Then how come you and Papa are married? Shouldn't Papa be your brother???" came the shocked reply!


I didn't have the heart to confuse her any more. After all, my Dad married my Mom, my grandpa married my grandma and my uncle married my auntie!


3 comments:

patrickteoh said...

Way to go, Judith. Ask them questions. Lots of questions. LOL.

Junji, you're wasted JUST singing, my dear friend. I want you to write comedy, perform comedy (more than just singing those ICT songs la) I want to perform your comedy. Write. Please.

Jazzmamma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure about that PT. I don't think I have it in me to actually write comedy ON MY OWN. Singing & acting is one thing but writing is a bit daunting! But one day I'll try and you'll be the first to know :-)

p.s. can you please change your picture? you're scaring me...

Sunday, 14 May, 2006