Wednesday, June 14, 2006

my football outing went pfft!

the SO made the announcement before dinner that he was going to indulge in the nationwide craze that has kept many a Malaysian late for work, school or, worse, faking mc's all for the fever that is the world cup! so there i was, actually excited with the notion and volunteered to join him. he said he wanted to catch the 3:00 a.m. brazil match.

and now i'm sitting in front of my puter, hearing the clock tick above me. it now says 2:47. the game will start in 13 minutes and the SO is somewhere deeeeep in slumberland and, it's just a hunch, but i don't think i'm going to see that game. sigh.

and i had plan b in place earlier with some other earnest musos who have been enriching the mamak industry since the world cup started until i had a mini "non" crisis [thank God] with my phone and my pc. long story but suffice to say it's all okay now.

oh well... there's still that gel pack in the fridge waiting for me to brave the freezing temperatures in the bedroom right now. will i or won't i? tune in tomorrow and find out in the continuing saga that is... my life.

No comments: