Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm Back!

Many people wonder what became of Jazzmamma. Well, maybe I should've mentioned from the start that moi is the doyen of multi-tasking [read: sucker for punishment]. Hence, I have been kept away from my beautiful Bspot by a myriad tasks [mammoth, some of them] but also, perhaps more importantly, the lack of a chance to sneak into my son's room to use the pc :-( ...

Well, people, lemme tell y'all, I'm comin' at ya straight from me very own bedroom using a spanking brand new imac G5, complete with a newly-installed [thanks edwin sumun] state-of-the-art wifi router. Then again, anything I don't really understand is state-of-the-art to me. But who cares? I've got a mac and I'm never turning back! I know edwin, I know. "Limited edition" only. Nermine. I shall enjoy it for as long as I can.

But really... all I want to say for now is... IT'S GOOD TO BE BAAACK!

No comments: